feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Success Story - Vemma Elite Presidential Joke Broeren m

Labels:

Joke BroerenSuccess story from Vemma in October’08 V Magazine. more info


Joke (pronounced ‘Yoke’) dealt with several trials and hardships until she found the Vemma opportunity. We were able to capture her inspirational story for all to hear.

In the country of wooden shoes and tulips, lays a little green town in Holland just around the corner from the airport. That is where I live with my two lovely daughters.

In June 2005, my 52-year-old husband died of cancer leaving me behind with our two small children. We were struck by a state of shock and everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. Murphy’s Law really took its toll.

Earlier that year we fell in love with a house, which we bought without selling our old house first. As the economy declined, the stress of the two houses, debts, and financial misguidance affected my health causing panic attacks and hyperventilation. I could not sleep anymore because I knew I was just one-step away from total disaster. I had hit rock bottom emotionally and financially, and after 260 unsuccessful job applications in a year of a dwindling economy, I gave up.

I have always had a positive attitude about life, believing in good things to come, but in 2005 too many bad things brought me to my knees. When I became ill in December, I really thought this would be my last Christmas with my family.

In January of 2006, I began working in network marketing, as I had done in the past. At the time, it seemed as though network marketing and cleaning houses were the only options left for survival. Between appointments and cleaning, I prayed that something good would come. However, my experiences left me hopeless.

I came to the realization that the network marketing company I was working with was not bringing financial freedom. On the contrary, I still had to pay for a babysitter as well as gasoline and there was no money coming in.

I will never forget that evening in April, when I informed my upline that I wanted to end my involvement with network marketing. Instead of convincing me to stay, he told me he had something really wonderful and new for me. My response, “As long as it isn’t network marketing, I will listen.”

We had been friends for many years, which allowed me to be open-minded as he explained his experience with a wonderful company that started a sister company, Vemma, and their expansion into the Europe Market. We were one of the very first people to hear of this in Europe, with the exception of Austria, which started before the rest of Europe.

If you believe in intuition, I can tell you that I had a very clear inner voice telling me “This is it! Go for it girl!” This strong instinct existed despite the fact that we did not have product, websites, or tools.

That evening, I could not sleep. I desired more knowledge. Was this really the answer I was looking for? A few days later, I had coffee with Fred Stege, CEO of Vemma Europe Ltd. Over the past year I had lost every belief in myself. To my surprise, a complete stranger who sat across from me said, “I do believe you can do it! You have every ingredient to become very successful.” Of course, I was convinced he would say that to all the people he was going to meet that day.

With a little hope and vision, I started with Vemma and told my two neighbors about it. They immediately wanted to join the company. I asked each of them to bring two interested people. With our small group, we started to do this every day. By no means was I a well-trained networker, so there were many moments of doubt. Moments that I did not know what to do, but I learned quickly – even from my own mistakes.

As our group started to grow, I felt like a fish in water because I could use my talents again rather than standing in a dead end street. Although my family tried to talk some sense into me because they felt I was only creating bigger debts instead of money, I continued to work with my team.

Autumn of 2006, we finally received our website and product as well as our first check. Although I did not understand the process at first, I knew it was possible to build a small team and have ten cycles; I soon realized you could build a bigger team and 100 cycles. I became a trainer and a coach in Vemma and network marketing. I reached the Presidential level in March 2008. My lifestyle has changed completely, and I will continue to work on a daily basis to help my team members achieve the same.*

As I write this, I feel such great and profound gratitude, I have my freedom back! I am so proud to be a part of Vemma, I am proud of the wonderful people on my team, such dedicated and positive people, and I learned piece by piece to be proud of myself again.

Helping others enhance their health and making their dreams come true became my passion and turned my dreams into a reality.

*Individual results may vary.

FIND OUT MORE


SYED HASAN - Vemma Smart Biz Leader



0 comments:

Post a Comment